Saturday, August 22, 2009

Obama is NOT pro America, we must stop Healthcare legislation

This is my first post over here since November, and as I am going to go back to school, this is where any wacky stuff I see or hear about will be posted. Also, this where is where I will blog about everything pro America and anti-Obama.

Now, on to the current topic---- Obama and the Democratic leadership in Congress are NOT pro America. His actions over the past six months have proven this. Everything from the bailouts to the stimulus to the cap and trade legislation was rammed through without anyone reading it. They are trying to do this with healthcare as well.

This is where we MUST make a stop. If we don't, the Dims will go on and pass Alien amnesty and draconian gun control schemes.

I look forward to keeping in touch with all of the true citizens of America.


Thunder90

No comments: